Thursday, September 25, 2014

20 Weeks

Black is a slimming color right? This picture is also about 21 weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? I bought them, but haven't worn most of them yet. The tank in the pic is maternity, I now wear it under my work polos, because they ride up way too short!
Stretch marks? Not yet, and I NEED to get some stretch cream, but luckily nothing yet (and I know I just jinxed myself)
Sleep: Still super tired in the afternoon after lunch, going to bed early
Best moment this week: Finding a corgi stuffed pillow for Baby room!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  Nothing in particular, saw sushi in a flyer, and it looked good, but I'm ok not having it.
Movement: I think so...maybe...possibly. I know it's a wiggly little stinker because it wouldn't sit still for the last ultrasound appt. I think I finally feel those little "flutters". They feel more like little lower stomach twitches/spasms. And I have to be totally paying attention to notice, and not breathing, and not moving.
Food cravings: Nothing major
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore

Have you started to show yet: A little "bump" 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and cranky
Looking forward to: Finishing the house painting and start gathering stuff for the nursery! 

I actually had the chalkboard done at 20 weeks, it was trying to pin down my husband to take the picture. He's been working odd days part-time back at the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment