Tuesday, September 9, 2014

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10-ish pounds (I have a diabetic Dr appt this Friday.)
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Tends to be a light sleep lately. Had some slightly abnormal dreams too
Best moment this week: Finding jean shorts that fit nicely, and are not crotch riders!!! Also yoga pants (and both on super sale). Also telling my work dudes!
Have you told family and friends: yes
Miss Anything?  Nothing in particular, but maybe a publix sub
Movement: Nope, nada, none! And I know people are just genuinely curious but the asking all the time if I "feel it yet?" and the coaching on what is might "feel like" is driving me crazy. I don't feel anything, when I do I will know.
Food cravings: nothing major
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore

Have you started to show yet: A little "bump" (as the pictures shows, but that is part food baby, and part real baby)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and cranky
Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender in 20 weeks (although we are not sharing, just for Josh and I to know) sorry, I'm not sorry



No comments:

Post a Comment