Saturday, June 8, 2013

9 Months to go

9 months until we are married!! We are in single digits now!

What has been done with vendor:
1. We have flowers
2. We have photographer
3. We are signing DJ in 2 weeks
4. Have gotten quotes and deciding on cocktail hour musicians
5. Talked and have options for transportation

We still need to set up a date and time to sit down with the officiant.
We are extremely close to finding my dream dress!!

Today I have a facial spa appointment that I won at the Brides for Breast Cancer event. Next week I am trying on dresses at 1 more boutique, and the following week I have, with my girls, a Mary Kay makeup day that I won via David's Bridal.

I made a picture book with our engagement pictures, it should be arriving in the mail next week.

We registered!!! Which was so much fun! Josh and I had such a blast and he was super excited to have the scanning gun.

Going forward for next month, I hope to have picked my dress. We need to offically book the ceremony venue, but there is still a lot of unknowns about it. We have another meeting with them on Monday to figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment