Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Bride Box

I signed up for The Bride Box. I got a coupon discount via facebook. I have been looking into signing up for one when I saw the May box on facebook. I'm glad I did! I opted for the 6 month subscription. I am super excited to see what is in store for the next  5 months.They are a fairly new company, I think the May box was their very first. But I think this a great thing for any bride.
There are similar versions of "boxes" one is Birch Box, which is makeup and beauty products. (visit the small things blog to learn more about those.) I think it's great there is one veered mostly to brides. :)
 
While planning the wedding and making decisions on things you need or want its nice to get a little surprise once a month on things you would have never thought of! This box was filled with things I would have never gotten for myself, but they instantly put a smile on my face. I spoke with the creators of the box, and filled out a survey, and they sent me an extra bonus of the "I do" rhinestone stickers for the bottom of your shoes (which was included in the May box).
Below are pictures on the items:
 




 
You can purchase each of these items individually via the  links or at www.thebridebox.net


A few things that I am most excited for are:
  • The bath bombs, because even now they smell FANTASTIC!
  • The non-damaging hair ties, because there is 1 in my wedding colors, and another that is sparkly white! YAY!
The cookie mix was an awesome unexpected surprise, and while it may not be "bridal" what girl doesn't love cookies!

The lollipop is super cool, and I'm thinking of using it as a favor for some event, be it mine, or another friend that is getting married. I would have never thought of this without it being including in the box. According to the site you can customize them as well, with  over 1,000 flavor combos. (And chances are I'm looking for boozy ones).

The rose petals are really neat too, you can customize them by what you want to have written on them. These would be nice to use as an outer edge to an isle runner or scattered on the table at the reception.

The sparklers are sparklers, I am most excited to use them at the wedding for the slow shutter time whimsical, fairy tale looking pictures. :)

 
The "I do" stickers were a great  surprise. They can double as my "something blue". And since there is going to be a shoe change at some point in the evening I want to get/makes ones that say "I did" for the reception shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment