Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yes to the Dress

I have found my dream dress!!!! There won't be too much information about it here, for reason that my lovely fiance does actually check out my blog, and I would like my family and guest to be surprised.
All I can say is its the prefect dress, exactly what I wanted, and fit very nicely in the budget!
We ordered it at the salon and it should be arriving for my first fitting in November. We found it at Victoria's Bridal. I have also found my shoes, which I am super excited for, cause they are awesomely pretty. YAY!
I also LOVE the fact that my mom, and all 3 of my girls were there for the dress appointment and everyone loved it! I will also say, not every person is going to have that dream, tv "ah-ha" moment and start crying. I did not, but I cant be happier with my dress. I feel bridal, pretty, and I feel like myself! I didn't sacrifice my own personality and happiness, but still found the dream gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment