Wednesday, May 29, 2013

*NWR* Disney- Star Wars Weekend


*NWR*= Not Wedding Related 
 
 
We went to Disney a few weekends ago for Star Wars weekend. Josh has been dreaming of this visit forever! We finally set it in motion and it was AWESOME!!!  I haven't been to MGM studios in 10 years, so a lot has changed and I was brave enough to go on the rides. There's not much more to say, so I will let the pictures do the talking.
 
 
The first picture of the day with the Storm Troopers

Josh was so excited to meet and take pictures with any and all characters

Had to wait 45 minutes for this- well worth it!

We made our own droids (too bad we already have our cake toppers)

This is Tower of Terror, shit got real on this one. Pure love: Josh laughing at me, while I am terrified

Sheer adrenaline, This went from 0-60 in like 2 seconds

Had to try some hats on!

We had so much FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment