Sunday, October 5, 2014

22 Weeks

Whiskey photobomb

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13-ish pounds (I would assume)
Maternity clothes? I wear the shirts and tanks. No pants yet. Old Navy also had a sale on baby and maternity clothes. I got a few more cute tops
Stretch marks? Not yet, I did finally buy Palmer's Coco Butter and try to use it once a night. Side note: I'm not a fan of the smell or the feel of it, but to be fair, I don't really like the feel of lotion anyways. I always "wipe my hands clean" after putting some on.
Sleep: Tired in the afternoons, but kind of feel a little more like myself
Best moment this week: Got some cute baby clothes from the Old Navy sale, and it's all gender neutral. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  A beer, and getting our Halloween costumes ready (I had them picked out for this year, but it doesn't work with a belly. I'll have to bookmark them for later years)
Movement: I still think so, I can notice them more while sitting at work, but still have to focus for the most part.
Food cravings: Been sweet stuff lately, like rice krispie treats, oreos, pumpkin anything, monkey bread
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore

Have you started to show yet: A little "bump". Had the first stranger mention something today, (AFTER Josh said we were expecting) but she was nice and didn't want to say anything before to offend me, but she thought so. Guessed the month right on the head too; 5-6 months.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but I can feel it getting "flatter"
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and cranky
Looking forward to: Gathering stuff for the nursery! I have picked up a few small things

**The side not on the bottom of the chalkboard says "Maybe not as big as gramps grows them" He grow newborn size papayas. Also My mom will be called "Grammie", she's been Grammie to Whiskey since we got her. My dad we haven't figured it out yet, mom and Josh like "Grumps". At this point it'll be whatever Little Bit calls him.

Today we had a very nice visit with my cousin Micheal, his wife, Nicole and their 2 boys, Brayden and Drew. Can't wait to see them again and more family in November for Thanksgiving!
I also made monkey bread to take over with us for lunch. It was very tasty and simple to make. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment