Friday, August 22, 2014

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8-10 pounds (my weight hasn't changed much since the first appointment)
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Still tired in the afternoons, and going to bed early.
Best moment this week: telling my close friends

Have you told family and friends: yes
Miss Anything?  Especially for my bday weekend, I really wish I had a cocktail
Movement: Nope, but I know its moving around in there, I went for just a basic checkup and it moved around while listening to the heartbeat
Food cravings: junk food
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Mom and Josh said I have a "gut" now, but no discernible "bump"
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, very moody
Looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender in 20 weeks (although we are not sharing, just for Josh and I to know) sorry, I'm not sorry

PS: I foresee yoga pants and sleep shirts in pictures from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment