Friday, August 8, 2014

14 Weeks




How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8-ish pounds (haven't been weight since last appointment)
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired, especially after lunch.
Best moment this week: I bought something on etsy (gender neutral) first real purchase

Have you told family and friends: yes, family only
Miss Anything?  Same as before...BEER
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nothing major
Anything making you queasy or sick: still just a nagging queasy feeling

Have you started to show yet: A little stomach pooch, it looks like I ate too many cupcakes
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's hard to get them off for showers
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little of both, more moody I think. I legit got cranky about throwing out (an almost full) box of cheerio's because sugar ants had gotten into it.
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump, instead of just looking like I'm gaining weird weight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment