Friday, August 1, 2014

12 Weeks

I've been stockpiling the updates as they happen, until we have finally told everyone.

Whiskey photobomb

How far along? 11 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 6-8 pounds
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired. trying to go to bed early, already up peeing once-twice per night
Best moment this week: finally figured out a way to tell me parents, now to just wait to do it! Also seeing that there actually is a baby in there at the ultrasound

Have you told family and friends: no!
Miss Anything? Alcohol, a nice cold beer, or mixed drink!
Movement: Not yet, or not that I know of
Food cravings: very influential to food commercials, or other things people are eating. Example: if a kid at works walks in with McDonald’s, I WANT IT, but I (un) happily eat my packed lunch
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing in particular, just a nagging queasy feeling

Have you started to show yet: A little stomach pooch.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little of both and nervous.
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment