Friday, April 24, 2015

1st Mother's Day Gift Picks

First of all I can't believe my first Mother's Day is almost here. I'm still in shock and awe that I am a MOM!!!
I have picked a few things that have caught my eye over the past few weeks.

(So heads up to my hunny husband)


1. Contours® Options® Elite Tandem Stroller Yes I know this is a double stroller, Yes I know L is an only child, and he may very well stay an only child. But I do have 1 more 4-legged fur child, and I like taking her on as many adventures with us that I can. Our current strollers basket is PATHETIC, it can barely hold my wristlet. This double stroller can have the seats removed and changed around and so I can make it a single stroller, with extra room for bags/groceries/my 35lb puppy dog.

2. Reversible Tote Bag This bag is HUGE! I can probably fit my 35lb dog in it! It's awesome! I can carry EVERYthing needed to go out in this 1 bag, instead of carrying 3 different bags for all the stuff we now have to carry around. Plus it helps that it's super cute and reversible.

3. I Heart My Little A-Holes I was reading the snippets of this at work and laughing so hard I can crying! I need some lighthearted fun reading.

4. Birthstone Ring I told Josh I wanted to add a birthstone ring to my wedding ring band set to wear. I've seen a few people who have done that and it looks adorable.

5. Pandora Charm Doesn't have to be this particular charm, but this new milestone needs to be added to my collection.

6. Fifty Shades of Grey DVD It comes out May 8. I never got to see it in theaters because L was 3 weeks old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment