Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September BirchBox Man

Josh's Birchbox came in. I love how we get it the first week of the month. I also love their information cards and they always have a theme.
 
Info card side 1
This month's theme was travel ready and essentials.

Info card side 2
 
 
VitaMan $19 (full size $28)
Face and Body Cleanser

Hanz de Fuko $17.50 full size
Medium hold oil absorbing styler for second day hair

Luxe City Guide- LA $9.99
Pocket city guide, info on where to stay, eat, and play
I wish they had a bigger selection of maps. For the US they have, LA, MIA, NY, & Chicago. No granted I want to go back to Chicago, I wish they had one with our honeymoon locations: Seattle, Vancouver, or Alaska. I like their small size though, and packed full of info.

Leather passport case
When I saw thing box was about traveling, I was really hoping there was a phone case in here, but this passport case is pretty cool, and since we will be needing them for our honeymoon, he can present it with style.

Ernest Supplies $25- full size
 Cooling Shave cream
The packaging cracks me up, because it reminds me of the little applesauce food packets for kids.
 
Also included was a $10 year subscription card to Men's Health. We will probably get this as well, since he is trying to keep in better shape, and this may give him more ideas and better motivation.
 
Josh perspective: I haven't had the time to try out these little things but out of them all, I like the second day quicksand and the leather passport case. I do with we could have a selection of the maps and preferably a wider selection. I'll keep you updated on the other stuff once I try them out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment