Sunday, September 8, 2013

6 Months to Go

Are we seriously 1 month away from counting down on 1 hand?? I honestly can't wait for the day I get to marry my best friend.

6 months to go!!


1. Send out Save the Dates- going out tomorrow!!!!! :) I can't wait for you all to see them!

2. Order bridesmaid dresses- been done!

3. Book Honeymoon- DONE! See this post for where we are going!

We are still slightly ahead of the curve on what should be done. Josh and I both bought our wedding bands, and we both love them so much, we can not wait to wear them forever!
There had bee a little snafu in the guys shoes when I first started planning, but apparently I kept bother the right person and she pulled through for me! I am so excited. (You will have to wait and see at the wedding- in 6 months!)
We have FINALLY booked a ceremony venue. All that information will be on the "ceremony/reception" tab above soon, with a map.

Please remember you can leave comments! We love to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment