Friday, August 9, 2013

7 Months to Go

7 Months until we are married!!!!

  • We have picked out and ordered our Save the Date cards!
  • We looked at wedding bands for the pair of us, and will probably be buying them in the next week
  • I have ordered a special surprise for the parents (to be mailed with save the dates)
  • We got my girls ceremony shoes
  • We got a tie for Josh (possibly) to be used
  • I have looked into hair and makeup for myself and girls
  • We ordered the groomsmen gifts
  • I got the bridesmaids gifts a while ago (but I don't think I blogged)
  • We ordered some décor for the ceremony/reception place
  • We have our food tasting tomorrow


In other news, we had my other friend, Stephanie's, Bridal Shower. It was beautiful!!! For part of he favors we got these Luxe Lollies, in 4 flavors: Sangria, Salted Margarita, Champagne Bubbles, and Chocolate Wine.
I will just say this, their product is AMAZING and their customer service was FANTASIC. We had to rush order these, because the time got away from us, and 1 of the girls emailed me back that same night (late), answered all my questions and they arrived in an ever so promptly manner. They were packaged perfectly in individual boxes, and they sent me 2 sample flavors.
If you ever need a fun, different party favor or sweet treat, check them out! They have a BUNCH of mouth watering flavors.
(I am in no way being paid for this. It is my honest and truthful opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment