Tuesday, February 10, 2015

40 Weeks


My "official" due date was February 6. I'm glad I didn't go that far, and we have our little 2 week old!

How far along? 2 weeks postpartum
Total weight gain/loss: I was up a total of 35-40 pounds by my last appointment. I am down 20 after birth
Maternity clothes? Yes still using the pants and tanks.
Stretch marks? 2 spots on either side of my belly button
Sleep: Up every 2-3 hours to pump or feed. Josh has been incredibly helpful in this field!
Best moment this week: Taking his "newborn" pictures for announcement cards. (I did them myself) 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  Sleep!!
Movement: Well yes, he's a mover and a shaker
Food cravings: I have had more cravings and aversions after pregnancy than I ever had while pregnant. Coffee is not real friendly anymore, but a bowl of cereal is my jam!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee

Have you started to show yet: I'm really surprised how fast my "belly" is going away, I am also wearing a postpartum belly band to help 
Belly Button in or out? In and slowly getting back to normal, it's still super "stretched" 
Wedding rings on or off? Off, still wearing my "fake" one. I keep trying my real band often, but so far no dice.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy he is here!
Looking forward to: Finishing his nursery (post coming soon on that) and driving myself!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment