Friday, January 9, 2015

35 Weeks

Cat and dog (partial butt) toy photobomb


How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? found 2 small sections the other night and am freaking out! I have cocoa buttered those suckers up!
Sleep: Non-existent, up almost every 2-3 hours to pee or just move and re-position
Best moment this week: Don't really have one, or can't think of one. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  Nothing really, I'm at the point that L is "baked" enough if I want sushi or deli meat or a small taste of beer/champagne I WILL have it! 
Movement: Yes! All over the place. 
Food cravings: Nothing major, I will think of something that I would LOVE, but it usually passes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Overeating makes me queasy now, especially at bedtime

Have you started to show yet: Yes! And apparently I've started to drop 
Labor Signs: No, major Braxton Hicks though
Belly Button in or out? In-ish, it's basically flat and the top portion is kind of out, but it is still slightly concave 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I finally had to break down and get a cheap fake "band" from kohls. Looks similar to my real one, but I miss the real deal very much!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and cranky and tired most of the time.
Looking forward to: Holding L as a newborn!!


Not to alarm anyone (that is why there was no other news anywhere else) I had my first hospital visit. I had my normal check up appointment Wednesday, and I had higher than (my) usual blood pressure. They sent me over to the hospital to be monitored, they were worried about preeclampsia. The whole 5 hours at the hospital my blood pressure was perfect. I am technically on "light" bed rest, but because my job is mostly sedentary I can still work, but may be leaving a little early each day now, just to relax a little more. I got poked and prodded and had blood drawn twice (YUCK). 
I can tell you exactly why my blood pressure was high at the appointment: I had to see the high risk Dr I'm not the biggest fan of (I like the other dude on staff, even though his lazy eye freaks me out). They wanted to keep me another 1/2 hour longer because they wanted to monitor baby's heart (just routine), then I had to go back out into the waiting room to wait to see the OB, and all during this time I'm thinking off all the work I am missing on doing when I left, and had to get back to. Which in retrospect I didn't even make it back to work to finish everything I was working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment