Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2 Months to Go

I can't believe we have 2 months to go. I told 1 of my friend today that as I realized that I would be doing this post tonight, her response: "OMG holy shit that is crazy!! YAY!!". That's exactly how I feel. I like how 2 sentences (not even proper ones) exude so many emotions! We can seriously start counting days at this point... 60 days! (+/- a few).


1. Settle on hair and makeup: I had a trial done a few months ago, but have decided to change it up a little since my hair wasn't cooperating with the way I originally wanted it, so I am not fighting with it, I'm dealing with it. I am getting a haircut in a few weeks.

2. Finalize the ceremony: I suppose I need to do this. This is not done. I have vow selections we need to choose one and give back to the officiant. We have decided on 2 readings to be done though.

3. Mail the invites: We just got them printed. They will be going out in a few days. This is the 1 aspect of wedding planning that has been stressing me out the most. I did not like this process.

A few other notes:
I have found a way to incorporate parts of my mom's dress into my look.
My Bridal Shower is this Saturday, I'm so excited to see all the friends and family that are able to make it & will miss the ones that can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment