Friday, November 8, 2013

4 Months to Go

These monthly post updates just keep rolling.
I feel like I am so far behind, but then I do these post and realize I am very far ahead. As soon as November is over we are really going to start working on getting some of the DYI things I have done. :)

So with 4 months to go let see what there is:

1. Order cake: been done, since we signed up for the reception! (Possibly looking at a groom's cake however)

2. Plan rehearsal: Josh is working on this, and if I comes out as I hope, it will be amazing!! If not, it will still be great!
However: I do know that some rehearsals included out of town guest, this is not entirely feasible, considering most of our family will be the out of town guest, and that will basically make for another reception. So the rehearsal will be just immediate family (i.e.: parents, grandparents) and the wedding party (and their dates)

3. Choose men's attire: has been done. We have picked it out, come to s firm decision on colors and the boys men will be going to get sized and payment early December.


We have ordered and received the wedding favors. They look amazing and I am super excited!
I am finding socks for both the men and girls, they are going to make for some great memorable pictures.

As a nod to the start of this whole website: This Sunday, Josh and I will have been together 6 years! Nov 10 is our "dating" anniversary, and I CANNOT wait to have our wedding anniversary to celebrate also!

No comments:

Post a Comment