Saturday, October 12, 2013

*NWR* Hockey Home Season Opener

*NWR*= Not Wedding Related
 
 
We had the FL Panther season opener on Oct 11 against the penguins. It has also been 20 years of hockey for the Panthers. I could not have been more excited for this hockey opener.
 
For the first time in 6 years I got to go to the hockey season opener with the guy I met 6 years ago while working the season opener.
 
 
That's right, for the last 5 hockey seasons (that I did not work) I went to all the season openers and most of the games with friends. I always had to sit and look for Josh working, and settle for a quick walk by kiss as he was on his way to fix something.
This year Josh was an actual guest to the hockey game. We met up with some friends and "picnicked" in the parking lot.
This momentous occasion called for something special, and Josh pulled through and got me a corsage! <3 He said this was like our own little version of prom.
 
Here are the pictures from the day, and you can tell on both our faces, we could not have been happier!
See the pretty corsage?!
 
Our seats

And to top the night off, the Panther won!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment