Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let Us Have Cake...Toppers!

I have quite a few aspects of the wedding planned in my head, I just have to put them in motion. One of the things that has been stumping me is the cake topper. I have been browsing pintrest and google for a topper that represents us. I was coming up with squat!! I was getting very frustrated, even though we have plenty on time.
I found a few that I liked, in the "eh" "kinda sorta" way. And any others were WAAAAY out of price range. From the proposal: Josh proposed with sky/floating lanterns, because my favorite movie is  Disney's Tangled. And if you know Josh he LOVES  Star Wars.
A couple of weeks ago, I went shopping at Micheal's and they had Disney pez dispensers that I had to get for my girls (Cinderella-Aubrey, Belle-Stephanie E, Rapunzel-me), it also helped that we were seeing Disney on ice later that week. I showed my mom, who jokingly said "Well all you need to do it find a Star Wars one and there is your cake topper."
I was sold, I loved it, it was totally US!! Josh came back with some even better: "How about those Disney Vinlymations?"
DONE!!! I was super excited, jumping for joy. These are US!

 
Meet us in cake topper form: Rapunzel, and Han Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment